Bhutan culture tour will bring you a traveling experience like no other. Where you can find the most breathtaking landscape and the cleanest fresh air, you can also see Bhutanese practicing Buddhism and fingering praying beads. Along with the high mountain passes, you will catch the sight of fluttering colorful prayer flags and prayer wheels turning slowly with the current of clear mountain streams. Bhutanese are the warmest people and you will learn more about them when traveling through towns and local villages. And the beauty in the life of Bhutan is also presented in their arts, from thangkas, textiles to captivating festival dances and outrageous archery competitions.
Bhutan is no ordinary destination. The mystic country is renowned for its untouched nature and rich Buddhist culture. What makes it even more fascinating is the blending of Buddhism in the daily life of a Himalayan kingdom and the peaceful pace of living in a world that is rapidly changing.
Highlights of Bhutan Peace Land Tours
- A glimpse of the Himalayan culture, unspoiled natural beauty of Bhutan.
- Discover the amazing scenery of Thimphu, Gangtey Valley, Punakha, and Paro valley.
- Explore the Buddha Point, Tiger’s Nest, Dzongs, and Gangtey Goemba.
- Explore only Nyingmapa monastery.
- Stunning mountains view during the Chelela hike.
- Explore the beauty of lush green valleys, beautiful dense forests,s and stunning landscapes of Bhutan.
- Explore the National Museum of Bhutan ( Ta-Dzong)
- Experience the delicious foods and tastes of Bhutan.
If you are looking for customized trips to Bhutan, please feel free to contact us anytime. Besides this, Mystic Adventure offers amazing and discounted packages of Nepal Trekking and Tours. Please contact us for the discounted price and rates.