Everest View Trek, also commonly called short Everest trek, is an ideal destination for those who are looking for an easy and short hike that offers a glimpse of Mt. Everest and other world’s highest mountain songs with beautiful Sherpa culture, amazing landscapes, rich biodiversity of Sagarmatha National Park. The eight days treks offer the highlights of Nepal. Everest View Trek is getting popular among those travelers with limited time but more enthusiastic towards the mountains and nature.
The popular Everest view trek starts from a scenic flight to the world’s most dangerous airport - Lukla Airport. Like a regular Everest Base Camp trek, the trail passes through the beautiful Sherpa villages, lush green forest of Rhododendron alongside the mighty Dudhkoshi river. The next day, you’ll start trekking from Phakding to Namche passing the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Sagarmatha National Park. On the way, you’ll experience the rich biodiversity of the alpine climate, get a chance to encounter wild animals like Mountain Goat, Musk Deer, Himalayan Monal (Danphe), and rare snow-leopard as well. Before reaching the famous sherpa town Namche bazaar, you’ll cross the Hillary suspension bridge and witness the dazzling views of mountains. At Namche Bazaar, you’ll experience the vibrancy of the town where cafes, markets, souvenir shops, lodges, hotels, restaurants, pubs, and a cozy town. The sherpa hospitality would be the best part of Everest Region trekking. The next day, you’ll hike to the popular Everest viewpoint from where you can experience the panoramic views of mountains like Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kongde, and many more snowy peaks in your surroundings. After that, you’ll be back to Namche and follow all the way down to Luka.
In this short trek, once you reach Everest View Point and if you are willing to see Mt. Everest from closer and land at the Kala Patthar, you can include Everest Helicopter Trek in this itinerary as well. Besides this, the Everest region offers much more for travel enthusiasts such as Everest Region Trekking, Everest Skydive, Everest Helicopter Tour, and many more. For a more customized and detailed itinerary, please do contact us anytime.
Highlights of Everest View Trek
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites excursion in Kathmandu.
- Scenic and adventurous flight to the Lukla Airport.
- Get a glimpse of Sherpa culture, community, settlements, and nature.
- Experience the beautiful landscapes of the Everest region including rich biodiversity, exotic wildlife, rivers, alpine forest, and magical terrain.
- Crossing the highest and longest suspension bridge in Solukhumbu district called Hillary Bridge.
- Passing alongside the beautiful Dudh Koshi River.
- Fascinating hospitality and atmosphere in the popular Namche Bazaar.
- Explore the authenticity of Tibetan Buddhism, its practices, and rituals along with its correspondence while trekking.
- Experience the world-class views of a stunning mountain range such as Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, and many more.
- Get a cup of coffee in the world’s highest-altitude hotel in Everest View Hotel.