Everest Three Pass Trek is one of the most popular and demanded high altitude ultimate adventure treks through the Everest Circuit. This amazing trek covers three high passes like Renjola Pass, Chola Pass, and Kongma La Pass along with the popular Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Lakes, and Kalapatthar viewpoint. Everest Three Pass trek is one of the most adventurous treks in the world that takes you to almost all the parts of the Everest region. The trail takes you to the harsh terrain, cold climate, difficult trails, and high altitudes at the same time.
The trek began from the 30 min scenic and dramatic flight to the most extreme airport in the world - Lukla Airport. The trail passes through the vibrant Sherpa villages, lush green alpine forest, and the combination of downhill and uphill mountain trails. You will cross the Sagarmatha National Park entrance before you arrive in the most fascinating sherpa town - Namche Bazaar. Everest region is the home of numerous exotic wildlife like musk deer, snow leopard, red panda, Himalayan black bear, Himalayan goat along with beautiful Himalayan Monal ( National Bird of Nepal). Acclimatizing in a lavish town in Namche which is full of coffee shops, restaurants, shops, and other facilities. Exploring around the Namche Bazaar, monasteries and you can experience the first glimpse of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, and Ama Dablam.
Furthermore, you will hike to another stunning Sherpa village rich in culture, festivals, and traditions. The path is challenging, silent until you reach Gokyo village passing Renjola Pass (5,360m). This trail is more peaceful, silent, and has fewer hotels and teahouses as you can see more people in the regular Everest Base Camp trek. From the top of the Renjola pass, you can see the stunning views of the highest peaks like Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, and other beautiful snowy peaks. The next day, you’ll hike to the Gokyo Ri (5,357 m) for acclimatization. The Gokyo Ri offers stunning views of high mountains along with the Ngozumpa glacier, Gokyo lakes system, and astonishing landscapes of Gokyo valley.
The next destination will be reaching the foothills of the world’s highest mountain i.e, Everest Base Camp after crossing Chola Pass (5,420m). You’ll hike through the Khumbu glacier until you reach Gorakshep village. After exploring Everest Base Camp, you’ll hike to the Kalapatthar viewpoint for the panoramic views of mountains, glaciers, and lakes. Your adventure journey won’t stop here, furthermore, you will come back to Lobuche village and the next morning you’ll cross one of your last passes of the trek i.e Kongma La Pass (5,550m). Kongma La is the highest pass among the three passes and it’s challenging as well. After this, you will descend down and explore the biggest monastery in Tengboche before reaching Namche Bazaar once again. Afterward, you will again descend down to Lukla following the Dudhkoshi river, crossing numerous suspension bridges which come to end your trek as well. You’ll spend a night in Luka before you depart for Kathmandu. You’ll leave the Khumbu region behind with a lot of memories, adventure, new experiences, and perhaps a new style of thought.
Highlights of Everest Three High Pass Trek
- A glimpse of Nepalese art, culture, architecture, history, and religion during the city excursion, which includes Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, and Swyambhunath Stupa.
- Short, scenic, and dramatic flight to the world’s most dangerous airport in Luka.
- Trekking to the lush green forest of Sagarmatha National Park, encountering exotic fauns and stunning terrain.
- Passing several Sherpa villages and getting to know more about their lifestyle, culture, and practices.
- Acclimatization in the famous and vibrant Sherpa capital in Namche Bazaar and enjoy the lavish and classy hospitality at the foothills of the highest mountains.
- Exploring the biggest monastery of the Khumbu region, Tengboche monastery.
- Explore the turquoise pristine Gokyo lakes.
- Crossing three high passes ( Renjola, Chola, and Kongma La Pass).
- Prayers wheel, prayers flags, stone walls, stupas, and much more Buddhist correspondence on the way.
- Explore the most popular Everest Base Camp and Khumbu valley.
- Stunning views of mountains from both Gokyo Ri and Kala Patthar Viewpoint.
- Experience the most adventurous pass in the Khumbu region, Cho La pass above 5,400m.
We offer different packages for Everest Region besides Three High Pass Trek. Likewise, we offer genuine Everest Base Camp Trek costs without risking safety. To know more in detail about Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali or Everest Base Camp Trek from India, feel free to contact us anytime.