Nepal is a country located in South Asia, bordered by India to the south and west, and China to the north. It is situated in the Himalayasand is home to eight of the world's ten highest mountains, including Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world which is (8,848.86m), The capital city of Nepal is Kathmandu. Nepal is a landlocked nation in South Asia that is officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal. Nepal is the Kingdom of the Himalayas and the Land of the Buddha was Born place. the current population of Nepal is 30 million.
Facts about Nepal
- Nepal - a country that has never been colonized.
- Nepal - the country of mountains
- Nepal, a hydro powerhouse
- A culturally diverse country
- Architectural diversity
- UNESCO Heritage sites
- Agricultural nation
- Nepali cuisine
- The colorful festivals
- The land of Gurkhas
- Nepali hospitality
- Multilingual country
- Nepal, as a spiritual center
- Nepal - a center for adventurous sports
Nepal has an area of 147,181 square kilometers and occupies about 0.1% of the earth’s surface. In terms of area, Nepal is the 94th-largest country in the world
Despite its size, Nepal is substantially rich in diversity, from flora and fauna to climate and ethnic demography. Here are some facts that encourage you to come to a Nepal tour.
- 2% of flowering plant species in the world
- 8% of the world's bird population( estimated to be more than 848 species);
- 4% of mammal species
- 11 of the world's 15 families of butterflies ( above 500 species)
- However, Nepal is not just about the high Himalayas - 17% of Nepal consists of plains, and it is the bread basket of Nepal. Moreover, here are some reasons why you must travel to Nepal.
Nepal is a diverse country with a rich cultural heritage. It is home to over 125 ethnic groups, each with its own unique language, customs, and traditions. The official language of Nepal is Nepali, but many other languages are also spoken.
Nepal is known for its stunning natural beauty, including the Himalayan mountain range, lush forests, and scenic rivers. It is also home to a variety of wildlife, including tigers, rhinos, and elephants.
The economy of Nepal is largely based on agriculture, with rice, wheat, and maize being the main crops. Tourism is also an important industry, with visitors coming to explore the country's natural beauty and cultural heritage.
Nepal has a rich history, with evidence of human habitation dating back to the Neolithic period. It was ruled by various dynasties and kingdoms throughout its history and became a republic in 2008 after the monarchy was abolished.
Facts about Nepal
|Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal|
|147,181 sq km (56,827 sq miles)|
|59m (above sea level)|
|8848.86m (above sea level)|
|China (To its North) and India (To its east, west, and south)|
No. of Province
|208.5 / km2 (540.0 / mi2)|
|Over 123 ethnic languages. The official language used at the government level and administration is Nepali.|
|Nepalese rupee (NPR)|
|Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45)|
Drives on the
ISO 3166 code
|Himalayan Monal (Danphe)|
|81.3% Hinduism, 9% Buddhism, 4.4% Islam, 3% Kirant, 1.4% Christianity, 0.4% Animism, 0.5% Irreligion|
|Spring (From March to May), Summer (June to Aug: Monsoon time also), Autumn (Sep to Nov), Winter (Dec to Feb)|
Nepal is rich in the natural landscape as it covers 0.03% of Asia. Hilly, Terai, and Himalayan are three different regions of Nepal where various people have been living for thousands of years. The cultural values and norms are different according to their cast and region. We, Nepalese people, have an ethnic number of castes and cultures living in peace and harmony.
Nepal has hundreds of mountains (about 866 mountains) while Eight mountains are above 8000m altitude from sea level. Our Mystic team wants to climb the mountains and we aid and assist our guests to climb the mountains as we are professionals in this activity. We have experienced guides and climbers to support you in every step of the Trek.
Tourism is a science of understanding human behavior and livelihood. Human factors are the sole cause of tourism. The Mystic team is very fond of traveling and also curious about different places and climates as well as natural landscapes. We want to travel around the world and leave our footprint in every corner of the country. The countryside, Mountain region, and the Terai belt is our destination as we want to explore clubs, food, historical places, tradition, and hidden places too. Nepal at a Glance Click here. Nepal Tours and National Parks in Nepal.
Nepalese Food is our emotion and occasion combined as we eat different types of food in different festivals such as we eat Kwati (Kwati is a sprout soup of nine kinds of beans). Dal Bhat is our National Food.
Nepal is a backpacker’s paradise. The land is stunningly gorgeous, the people are generous and friendly, and the prices are dirt cheap. It’s no surprise that both “trekking” backpackers and “tours” backpackers alike have been flocking to the country for quite some time. But fear not, authentic experiences are still around despite the number of tourists that visit each year. One of the reasons for this is that the Nepalese take their tourism industry very seriously. we want everyone to have a great time and genuinely understand why people visit their amazing country.
Mainly, what we have in our country
- Nepal is located between China and India.
- World rooftop land of Mt.Everest in Nepal (8,848.86 m.)from sea level
- Buddha was born in Lumbini, Nepal.
- The world's highest mountains are above 8,000m about 8 mountains are here and above 3,000 mountains in Nepal.
- Rich of the Natural and peaceful country in Nepal.
- A lot of historical places which is on the list of Unesco.
- Wildlife is very famous in Nepal such as types of birds, types of mammals, and types of plants.
- Rich in culture, we have a lot of beautiful festivals and joyful which is interesting for the foreigner.
- Annapurna, Everest, Manaslu, and Mustang Trekking Region are very famous in Nepal and we are able to see the magnificent views.
- Trekking, mountaineering, Rafting, Hiking, Wildlife, jungle safari, paragliding, Sightseeing, and mountain flight.
Map of Nepal