Popularly known as the ‘Matterhorn of the Himalaya’, the overwhelming, ice-coated granite pyramid of Ama Dablam (6,856m/22,494ft) dominates the sky above the trekker’s trail to the Everest Base Camp. The 30-day Ama Dablam Expedition begins in Kathmandu with sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Next, we fly to Lukla and begin trekking. We trek on the beautiful Everest trail before beginning our summit of Ama Dablam.
Highlights of Ama Dablam Expedition
- a magnificent mountain in the middle of the Khumbu region
- Stunning summit views including Nuptse, Baruntse and Pumori, Lhotse Shar, Makalu, Cho Oyu, and Mt. Everest
- climb with our Local Sherpa Guides who have summited Ama Dablam several times
- a technically interesting route to the summit
- experience Sherpa culture and people
- well set up camps and logistics at camps during your Ama Dablam Expedition
- climb one of the most stunning mountains in the Himalayas of Nepal.