Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter back to Lukla is the popular package for Nepal. Trekking to the base of the world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest, and flying back to Lukla offers a new level of experience for travel enthusiasts. Hundreds of beautiful snow-capped mountains, natural beauties, lush green alpine forests, majestic glacial lakes, rivers and picturesque Sherpa villages, thrilling trails, and exotic flora and fauna. The Everest Base Camp trek is a lifetime adventure for the travel lover and adventure seeker.
Nothing can beat the experience of a bird-eye view of the Khumbu region, with the Everest Base Camp trek and helicopter flying back to Luka. Your journey starts with a 30min thrilling and scenic flight to the most extreme airport in the world - Lukla. The trek began with a scenic and vibrant walk through the lush green forest of Rhododendron, and beautiful Sherpa villages alongside the stunning Dudhkoshi river. The trail gradually ascends through the unique Sagarmatha National Park to Namche Bazaar crossing numerous suspension bridges along the way and climbing on a steep path. Spending a day in the most lavish and beautiful Shapland in Namche before leaving for the biggest monastery in the Khumbu region - Tengboche monastery.
Furthermore, you’ll continue towards the Pangboche, Dingboche village, and rest another day before leaving for Base Camp. Continuing hiking above the high altitude takes you to the Sherpa memorial in Thukla Pass, crossing Khumbu Glaciers, Lobuche Village, and finally, you’ll arrive in the last camp Gorakshep. On the same day, you’ll explore the Everest Base Camp which offers an exquisite view of the mountains, and Khumbu glaciers. Next morning, you’ll hike to Kalapatthar viewpoint for a panoramic view of the mountains such as Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Khongtega, Pumori, and numerous snowy peaks along with magical glaciers and valleys. The helicopter will come to Gorakshep to pick you up and you’ll witness the majestic views of mountains, glaciers, villages, trekking trails, and landscapes from the bird-eye view. The Everest Base Camp trek with Helicopter Ride from Gorakshep to Lukla is a must-do trip for a lifetime experience. you will check Travel Advise and About Us.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
- Scenic and dramatic flight to the world's most extreme airport - Lukla Airport.
- Trekking through the alpine forest in Sagarmatha National Park.
- Stunning views of the world’s highest mountains like Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Pumori, and many more.
- Acclimatization in the popular sherpa land - Namche Bazaar.
- Get a chance to encounter exotic faunas such as snow leopard, Himalayan Tahr, Musk Deer, Himalayan Monal, and Red Panda.
- Experience Sherpa culture, their practices, and traditions along with delicious food and hospitality.
- Experience Tibetan Buddhism, ancient monasteries like Tengboche Monastery, and Pangboche Monastery along with Buddhist shrines, prayer flags, mani walls, and stupas.
- Experience the breathtaking Helicopter ride above the Khumbu region.
- Hike to the most popular viewpoint of Nepal - Kala Patthar Viewpoint (5,545m) for the panoramic views of mountains, glaciers, and landscapes.
Besides the trek and Heli ride, you are supporting the local economy as well, collecting lifetime memories, and promoting Nepal’s tourism at the same time. This trip is the most exciting and popular trip in the Everest Region. We offer different Everest Base Camp Trek packages that you can check on our trekking in the Everest region section. Likewise, we offer genuine Everest Base Camp Trek costs without risking safety. To know more in detail about Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali or Everest Base Camp Trek from India, feel free to contact us anytime.
The below option itinerary skips the day tour in Kathmandu and then finishes 12 Day Everest Heli Trek.
|Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu||1,350m/4,429ft|
|Day 02Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding: 8km||2,610m/8,563ft||3-4 hrs|
|Day 03Phakding to Namche Bazaar: 11km||3,438m/11,280ft||5-6 hrs|
|Day 04Namche Bazaar: acclimatization||3,438m/11,280ft|
|Day 05Namche Bazaar to Tengboche : 10km||3,870m/12,697ft||5-6 hrs|
|Day 06Tengboche to Dingboche : 9km||4,360m/14,305ft||5-6 hrs|
|Day 07Dingboche: acclimatization||4,360m/14,305ft|
|Day 08Dingboche to Lobuche : 7km||4,940m/16,208ft||5-6 hrs|
|Day 09Lobuche to Gorak Shep, visit Everest Base Camp: 13km||5,364m/17,599ft||6-7 hrs|
|Day 10Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar, back to Gorak Shep, fly to Lukla by Helicopter: 3 km||5,545m/18,193ft||3-4 hrs|
|Day 11Fly to Kathmandu||1,350m/4,429ft|
|Day 12Final departure|