Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter back to Lukla is the popular package for Nepal. Trekking to the base of the world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest, and flying back to Lukla offers a new level of experience for travel enthusiasts. Hundreds of beautiful snow-capped mountains, natural beauties, lush green alpine forest, majestic glacial lakes, rivers and picturesque Sherpa villages, thrilling trails, and exotic flora and fauna. Everest Base Camp trek is a lifetime adventure for the travel lover and adventure seeker.
Nothing can beat the experience of bird-eye view of the Khumbu region, with Everest Base Camp trek and helicopter flying back to Luka. Your journey starts from a 30min thrilling and scenic flight to the most extreme airport in the world - Lukla. The trek began with a scenic and vibrant walk through the lush green forest of Rhododendron, beautiful Sherpa villages alongside the stunning Dudhkoshi river. The trail gradually ascends through the unique Sagarmatha National Park to Namche Bazaar crossing numerous suspension bridges along the way and climbing on a steep path. Spending a day in the most lavish and beautiful Shapland in Namche before leaving for the biggest monastery in the Khumbu region - Tengboche monastery.
Furthermore, you’ll continue towards the Pangboche, Dingboche village and rest another day before leaving for Base Camp. Continuing hiking above the high altitude takes you to the sherpa memorial in Thukla Pass, crossing Khumbu Glaciers, Lobuche Village, and finally, you’ll arrive in the last camp Gorakshep. On the same day, you’ll explore the Everest Base Camp which offers an exquisite view of mountains, Khumbu glaciers. Next morning, you’ll hike to Kalapatthar viewpoint for a panoramic view of the mountains such as Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Khongtega, Pumori, and numerous snowy peaks along with magical glaciers and valleys. The helicopter will come to Gorakshep to pick you up and you’ll witness the majestic views of mountains, glaciers, villages, trekking trails, and landscapes from the bird-eye view. Everest Base Camp trek with Helicopter Ride from Gorakshep to Lukla is a must-do trip for the lifetime experience.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
- Scenic and dramatic flight to the world's most extreme airport - Lukla Airport.
- Trekking through the alpine forest in Sagarmatha National Park.
- Stunning views of the world’s highest mountains like Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Pumori, and many more.
- Acclimatization in the popular sherpaland - Namche Bazaar.
- Get a chance to encounter exotic faunas such as snow leopard, Himalayan Tahr, Musk Deer, Himalayan Monal, and Red Panda.
- Experience Sherpa culture, their practices, traditions along with delicious food and hospitality.
- Experience Tibetan Buddhism, ancient monasteries like Tengboche Monastery, Pangboche Monastery along with Buddhist shrines, prayers flags, mani walls, and stupas.
- Experience the breathtaking Helicopter ride above the Khumbu region.
- Hike to the most popular viewpoint of Nepal - Kala Patthar Viewpoint (5,545m) for the panoramic views of mountains, glaciers, and landscapes.
Besides the trek and Heli ride, you are supporting the local economy as well, collecting lifetime memories, and promoting Nepal’s tourism at the same time. This trip is the most exciting and popular trip in the Everest Region. We offer different Everest Base Camp Trek packages that you can check on our trekking in the Everest region section. Likewise, we offer genuine Everest Base Camp Trek costs without risking safety. To know more in detail about Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali or Everest Base Camp Trek from India, feel free to contact us anytime.