Trekking, Expedition, Tours along Adventure Sports in Nepal are the fastest growing activities in Nepal. Nepal is offering hundreds of mind-blowing adventure sports across the country. The geographical structure, magical terrain, and amazing landscapes are the major attractions for adventure tourism in Nepal. Nepal offers Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Fresh Water Rafting, Canoeing, Boating, Zip Flying, Skydiving, Mountain biking, and many more.
Adventure Sports Tour in Nepal began from a scenic and pleasant drive from Kathmandu to Mugling village, a beautiful lie on the bank of the Trishuli river. You’ll participate in freshwater rafting in the Trishuli river and explore the lush green forest, traditional village settlements, and amazing adventures on the water. During the evening, you’ll experience a lavish dinner with a bonfire in the riverside resort. The next day, you’ll drive to Chitwan for a wildlife safari where you’ll experience the exotic flora and fauna, biodiversity and might encounter Bengal Tiger, One-horned Rhino, Leopard, and Elephant in the renowned Chitwan National Park.
Furthermore, you’ll drive to the popular tourist city in Pokhara, where you’ll be taken for amazing Paragliding, Bungee jumping, and Zipline flying. Pokhara is a beautiful city that offers amazing lavish hospitality, stunning views of the Annapurna Himalayas range, and diverse cuisine along with street lights and nightlife in Lakeside. The bird-eye view of stunning lakes, natural beauties, and magical mountain range from Paragliding will amaze you first. After that, thrilling jumping in Bungee jump and flying over the lush green forest and gorge of Seti river will be the most rewarding part of this trip. Pokhara is also the gateway of many popular treks of the Annapurna Region such as Annapurna Base Camp, Mardi Himal Trek, and Poonhill Ghorepani Trek.
Highlights of Adventure Sports Tour in Nepal
- Scenic and beautiful views of the countryside drive to Mugling, Chitwan, and Pokhara.
- Experience the adventurous white water rafting in the Trishuli river.
- Explore the exotic wildlife in Chitwan National Park.
- Experience the Tharu culture, sunset from Sauraha, and boating in the Rapti river.
- Explore the most popular tourist hub in Nepal, Pokhara where you will get a chance to experience lavish hospitality, stunning mountain views, various cuisine, and lakeside.
- Experience the bird-eye view of the Annapurna Himalayan range, lakes, Pokhara city, and magical landscape during the Paragliding.
- The most thrilling adventure in Nepal is Bungee jumping and Zip Line flying.
- Farewell dinner program in the authentic Nepali restaurant with a cultural dance performance.
Adventure Sports tour is the short and newly popular sports adventure in Nepal. These activities are full of adventure, thrilling and mind-blowing moves. If you are looking for similar adventure packages in the Annapurna Region, Everest Region, Langtang Region, and another part of Nepal. Please contact us for the special rates and amazing service.