Everest Region is the home of the world’s highest mountains along with Tibetan sherpa culture and exotic flora and fauna. Everest Base Camp Trek with Gokyo lakes passing Cho La Pass is one of the most popular and renowned trekking in the Everest Region. The trek covers the pristine Gokyo lakes, glaciers, snowy peaks, and definitely the world’s highest mountains. The 18 days trek is one of the best adventures that cannot be beaten, which is nestled in a hidden valley of the Khumbu region. The journey began from the 30min dramatic and scenic flight from Kathmandu to the world’s most extreme airport, Lukla Airport. The trail passes through the deep forest of rhododendrons, Junipers, Fir, Pine along with several waterfalls and Sherpa villages, and thrilling suspension bridges.
Experiencing the stunning mountain views of Mt. Everest, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Pumori, and many more gorgeous snowy peaks. Passing the Tengboche monastery and getting a blessing from the Buddhist Lama would make your trip more treasured. Kalapatthar and Gokyo Ri offer you the most fascinating 360-degree mountain views whereas Cho La Pass reminds you that adventure is an easy task. Reaching the foothills of the world’s highest mountains and enjoying the unforgettable journey of the Everest Circuit trek.
We have designed our Everest Circuit Trek itinerary, including enough acclimatization days that will help you to pause and relish the phenomenal landscapes and embrace the heart-welcoming hospitality from the local sherpas. Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lakes trek are the most famous trekking packages in the Himalayas. And why not? This trek has got all the best hospitality, scenery, and tranquility one needs to escape from their busy life.
We offer different Everest Base Camp Trek packages that you can check on our trekking in the Everest region section. Likewise, we offer genuine Everest Base Camp Trek costs without risking safety. To know more in detail about Everest Region Trekking, feel free to contact us anytime.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp & Gokyo Lakes Trek
- A glimpse of Nepalese art, culture, architecture, history, and religion during the city excursion, which includes Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, and Swyambhunath Stupa.
- Short, scenic, and dramatic flight to the world’s most dangerous airport in Luka.
- Trekking to the lush green forest of Sagarmatha National Park, encountering exotic fauns and stunning terrain.
- Passing several Sherpa villages and getting to know more about their lifestyle, culture, and practices.
- Acclimatization in the famous and vibrant Sherpa capital in Namche Bazaar and enjoy the lavish and classy hospitality at the foothills of the highest mountains.
- Exploring the biggest monastery of the Khumbu region, Tengboche monastery.
- Explore the turquoise pristine Gokyo lakes.
- Prayers wheel, prayers flags, stone walls, stupas, and much more Buddhist correspondence are on the way.
- Explore Everest Base Camp, Gorak Shep, and its surroundings.
- Stunning views of mountains from both Gokyo Ri and Kala Patthar Viewpoint.
- Experience the most adventurous pass in the Khumbu region, Cho La pass above 5,400m.
|Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu
|Day 02Kathmandu: Sightseeing and trek Preparation
|Day 03Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
|Day 04Phakding to Namche Bazaar
|Day 05Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar
|Day 06Namche Bazaar to Phortse Thanga
|Day 07Phortse Thanga to Machhermo
|Day 08Machhermo to Gokyo
|Day 09Gokyo Valley: Acclimatization Day - Optional Hike to Gokyo Ri
|Day 10Gokyo to Thagnak
|Day 11Thagnak to Cho La pass to Dzongla
|Day 12Dzongla to Lobuche
|Day 13Lobuche to Gorak Shep , visit Everest Base Camp
|Day 14Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar to Pheriche
|Day 15Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
|Day 16Namche Bazaar to Lukla
|Day 17Fly to Kathmandu
|Day 18Final departure