Highlights of Nepal tour with Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan is one of the most chosen and popular tour packages in Nepal. This amazing package offers the entire highlights of Nepal such as culture, history, unique architecture, diverse ethnic groups, adventure, and natural beauty along with stunning mountain views and exotic wildlife experience one week-long trip.
The trip began with fascinating Kathmandu valley sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath Stupa, and Patan Durbar Square where you will get to know about the ancient history of Nepal, Kathmandu Valley, Buddhism, ancient art and architecture, and insights into Hinduism and it’s correspondence. Furthermore, you’ll drive to Chitwan, an incredible city that offers you to experience the real wildlife and their habitat preserved in the Chitwan National Park. Jeep safari, exploring the crocodile breeding center, canyoning, bird watching, and Elephant riding would be the major activities that can be done on your Chitwan trip. Besides this, learning unique Tharu cultural dance and the traditional shows will amaze your trip. The next day, you’ll again drive to one of the most popular tourist hubs in Nepal, Pokhara. Pokhara City is an amazing place to explore the diverse natural beauties which combine the beautiful lakes, stunning views of the Annapurna Himalayas range, and lavish beauty from the Sarangkot viewpoint. This city also offers numerous adventure sports such as boating, bungee jumping, paragliding, ultra-light flight, and many more.
Highlights of the Nepal Tour
- A glimpse of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu including the city of fine arts and crafts in Kathmandu and Patan Durbar Square.
- Explore the oldest Buddhist stupa Swayambhunath and the largest Buddhist stupa Boudhanath.
- Explore Pashupatinath Temple, Nepal’s most sacred Hindu shrine.
- Experience the exotic wildlife in Chitwan National Park along with lavish hospitality and Tharu community tradition and dances.
- Stunning views of the Annapurna Himalayas range, lakes, temples, and stupas and experience the most demanded adventure sports in Pokhara city.
- Experience Nepali cuisine, food, and cultural performance before leaving.
Nepal is a paradise destination for a variety of tour and trekking activities. The Nepal tour is one of the most popular that reflects Nepal’s natural beauties, rich culture, traditions, rich biodiversity, and wide range of adventures within a small boundary. We offer hundreds of trekking and tour packages in Nepal. Likewise, you can customize your itinerary with us as per your requirements. For more information regarding the different packages in Nepal, feel free to contact us anytime.